1. The Transportation Advisory Committee meets at 7 p.m. this evening at the and its agenda includes reviews of the and Flexpass programs, as well as senior transportation issues.
2. State Rep. Jay Kaufman, D-Lexington, will be at the from 7 to 8:30 p.m. tonight for a seminar
3. The Estabrook School Access Ad Hoc Task Force meets at 6 p.m. this evening at the and will receive an update from the Owners Project Manager (OPM), RF Walsh Collaborative Partners, who was chosen by the town recently and will present a brief overview of the Designer Selection Process and overall feasibility schedule.
4. The meets today at 12:15 p.m. at .
5. Should be a sunny, but not sweltering day with highs of about 81, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of showers and thunderstorms tonight.