1. Open House: At 10 a.m. today, , an early childhood learning center offering care of children from birth to pre-kindergarten, is hosting an open house at its location on Marrett Road.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Lexington Housing Assistance Board at 7 a.m. at the on Militia Drive and the Trustees of Public Funds at noontime in Boston.
3. Community Farm Tour for Kids: The Waltham Fields Community Farm, located at 240 Beaver St. in Waltham, offers chlidern and families to explore the workings of the farm at 3:30 p.m. today. Cost is $5 for kids. Sign up here.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Seasonally Sunny: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 81, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening with a calm wind and overnight low of 61.