1. Are you running an hour late today? Daylight Saving Time began Sunday at 2 a.m., when clocks should have been set forward an hour. It’s a good reminder to too.
2. A monthly program by the Council on Aging is being held from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. today at Cary Memorial Library. Today’s topic, presented by Dan Leclerc, is:
3. Lexington Community Education is holding a talk, “Facebook for Profits,” at Cary Memorial Library from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Visit LCE’s website for more information. And, “like” Lexington Patch on Facebook.
4. The Rotary Club of Lexington at 12:15 p.m. at Waxy O’Connors.
5. Today’s public meetings include the Board of Selectmen with Planning Board, Council for the Arts, School Committee, Shade Street Traffic Meeting, Tourism Committee, Economic Development Advisory Committee, Appropriation Committee. See the agendas here.