1. The third session of annual is tonight at at 7:30 p.m. Articles 4 and 20 are on tap for discussion.
2. Mark Sandeen, chairman of the Sustainable Lexington Committee, will speak on “The Sustainable Future for Lexington” at 7 p.m. at . is being sponsored by the Lexington Global Warming Action Coalition.
3. The Rotary Club of Lexington this and every Monday at 12:15 p.m. at
4. Motor vehicle excise taxes are due on March 30, which is Wednesday.
5. Today’s public meetings include the , , , , and Town Meeting. See agendas on the town calendar of public meetings.