1. Lexington 300th Anniversary Community Meeting: Members of the Lexington 300th Anniversary Committee are hosting a community meeting from 7 to 8:30 p.m. tonightat Cary Hall and will discuss the nine-month celebration that starts this September. Individuals, town organizations and business members are invited to attend and find out how to participate in our town's historic birthday.
2. : From 7 to 9 p.m. tonight at , there will be a community dialogue about mental health, featuring Kitty and Michael Dukakis, along with a panel of Temple Isaiah members who have experiences with mental illness. This program is anticipated to be the first in a series addressing mental health and wellness issues at Temple Isaiah.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Plenty of public meetings posted for today, according to the town website, including the Tree Committee at 7:30 a.m. at the DPW Building; the EDCO Collaborative at 10:30 a.m. at the EDCO offices in Waltham; the Jonas Clarke Middle School Site Council at 3 p.m. at the school; the Recreation Committee's Lincoln Park Subcommittee at 4:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building; the Town Celebrations Committee at 5:30 p.m. at Cary Hall; the Bicycle Advisory Committee at 7 p.m. at the Town Office Building; the Permanent Building Committee at 7 p.m. at the DPW Building; the Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building and the Historical Commission at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall.
4. Regional Transportation Survey: Lexington's looking into improving local and regional public transportaiton services. The survey on its website aims to gather information and suggestions for improving transit options around town.
5. Another Grey Day: Showers and pathy fog are once again in the forecast, as highs could climb to 68, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening, with an overnight low of 46.