1. : 's annual Spring Pops concerts for 2012 feature different LHS band, choral, and orchestral ensembles performing over the two evenings. Tonight's performance, at 7:30 p.m. at the high school, the Mixed Chorus, Madrigal Singers, Symphony Orchestra, Concert Band, Percussion Ensemble, the combined choral groups, Chamber Orchestra, and the Wind Ensemble. Costs $10.
2. Discovery Day Deets: Lexington's 33rd annual Discovery Day will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Muzzey Street/Waltham Street Municipal parking lot behind . More than 90 of Lexington's businesses and organizations will come together to offer tasty food, discounted merchandise, interesting displays and all sorts of giveaways.
3. And More on Monday's Memorial Day Oservances: There will be a morning wreath-laying ceremony and then a parade, which steps off at 10 a.m. by the and winds around town before making its way back to the after many wreath layings.
4. ? Answer that question by taking the Community Center Task Force's Survey, which is online and available through June 30.
5. Same Forecast, Different Day: There's a chance of showers and maybe thunderstorms this afternoon, with a high of 74, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy night with patchy fog and a low of 58.