1. Cotton Farm, land management and extended goat use are on the Conservation Commission's agenda for its meeting at 7:30 p.m. tonight at
2. Ed Emberley, the Caldecott Award-winning children's book author and illustrator, will be at from 4 to 5 p.m. to celebrate National Children's Book Week with a program that will teach attendees to draw.
3. The Policy Manual Committee is expected to continue reviewing its regluations and policies at its meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. in the .
4. Tonight's the night for the Lexington Chamber of Commerce's May session of the chamber’s monthly "Chamber Networking Night," which will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Dreamline Modular Homes on Waltham Street.
5. Today's events from the Tourism Committee's "Revolutinary Revelry" calendar include "Celebrating US" at the from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., Stump Trivia at the bar at from 7 to 9:30 p.m. and polymer clay show at the from 12 to 4 p.m.