1. Senior Awards Night: 's annual senior awards night will be held from 6:30 to 9 p.m. tonight at LHS. The reception opens at 6:30, with ceremonies set to begin in the auditorium at 7 p.m.
2. Colonial Community Sing: The merry, merry month of Revolutionary Revlery is winding down, so tonight's your last chance to participate in a Colonial Community Sing in . Sing songs from the colonial era as well as familiar American classics. Songbooks are provided.
3. LYST Auditions for 'Wizard of Oz:' Lexington Youth Summer Theatre is looking for children currently in grades 3-11 to audition for its summer production of The Wizard of Oz. Auditions will be be held from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. today, May 30, at 3 Militia Drive for performances scheduled for July 26-28. Children should come prepared with 16 to 32 bars and sheet music from a musical, and must be accompanied by a parent.
4. Buttrick Garden Party: The Friends of Minuteman National Historical Park are inviting the public to celebrate the newly restored historic gardens with light refreshments and a hat contest. Buttrick Garden is located at the Minute Man National Historical Park visitors center at 174 Liberty St, Concord. Tickets are $25 and the attire is garden chic with hats encouraged. For more information, email email@example.com.
5. This Sounds Familiar... Should be partly sunny today, with a chance of showers and/or thunderstorms after noontime and highs of 82, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly cloudy evening with continuing chance of showers and/or thunderstorms and an overnight low of 59.