1. Wright Farm/Inn at Hastings Park Back at the BOS: The Board of Selectmen is meeting at 7 p.m. tonight at the and its agenda includes a discussion of and motion on a , approval of wineries for the Lexingotn Farmers Market and a .
2. Community Center Task Force Survey: It's now online and available through June 30.
3. Wild and Edible Walk: Expert forage Russ Cohen will lead a pointing out and educating about at least 18 of the tastiest wild plant species in our midst before a lunch at in Lexington. From 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., call 781-674-2400 or 508-641-0878 for more details.
4. : In this wide-ranging exploration of the lost world of Turtle Island and its surprising relevance for our lives today, the presenters will share how the study and practice of indigenous consciousness has changed their own lives. This Lexington Community Education presentation will be held tonight at 7 p.m. at . To register, using a MasterCard or VISA, contact LCE at 781-862-8043.
5. Warming Up Again: Should be sunny today, with a high of 69, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of showers in the evening with a low of 49.