1. Lexington Lives: The Lexington Public Schools are closed until Monday, but the Center springs back to life today as offices, restaurants and that begins this "Black Friday."
2. Thanksgiving Tours of Historic Houses: The for guided tours this Thanksgiving weekend. According to the Society, will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., with tours every half-hour; the has the same hours, with tours every hour on the hour and is open from noon to 4 p.m., with tours every hour on the hour.
3. A Daytime Entertainment Option: Looking for something to do with the kids today? The Regent Theatre, over in Arlington has several at 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
4. Reminder Panera Opens Monday: After months of permitting, construction, renovations and building from the inside out, . The business will is planned for 2 p.m.
5. Warming Up: Should be sunny and warmer today, with highs of 59, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly cool evening with a low of 49.