1. The Board of Selectmen, School Committee and Appropriation Committee are slated to meet tonight in executive session to discuss strategy with respect to coalition bargaining related to employee and retiree health insurance. The meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the .
2. Other public meetings posted for tomorrow on the town website include the Energy Conservation Committee at 6 p.m. at the Public Services Building; the Minuteman Career and Technical HS Advisory Committee at 6:30 p.m. at the school and the Lexington Housing Authority at 6 p.m. in its community room at 1 Countryside Village.
3. "" will be shown at 7 p.m. tonight at as part of the Lexington Global Warming Action Coalition's free film series.
4. The at 2 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus at 177 Bedford St.
5. Cloudy, with a high of about 63 and a chance of rain after 4 p.m., according to the National Weather Service, which predicts overnight rainfall of up to 3/4 of an inch and lows of 53.