1. Cary Memorial Library Hosts Author Eric Jay Dolin: At 7 p.m. tonight at , author Eric Jay Dolin will discuss his new book, When America First Met China, which recounts the opening of the America-China trade, a dramatic rendezvous between two nations, on diametrically opposed paths of destiny.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include at 7 a.m. at the LexHAB offices; the Tree Committee at 7:30 a.m. at ; the EDCO Collaborative at 1 p.m. at the EDCO offices in Waltham; the Police Policy Review Committee at 4 p.m. at ; the Water Sewer Abatment Board at 4:30 p.m. at the DPW Building; the Permanent Building Committee at 6 p.m. at the DPW Building; the Bicycle Advisory Committee at 7 p.m. at the ; the Historical Commission at 7:30 p.m. at and the Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall.
3. Raise More Money Using Social Media Tools: At 1:30 p.m. this afternoon at Cary Library, Nonprofit Net of Lexington will present an hour-and-a-half presentation is designed to provide practical tips and tools to use in building a social media presence for your organization and integrate it into your development efforts.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Another Lovely Day: Should be mostly sunny and warm today, with a high of 81, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a clear evening with a low of 57.