1. Valentine's Soiree at Buckman Tavern: The Lexington Historical Society and their Colonial Singers are hosting a themed concert celebrating 18th-century ways of love and many varieties and disguises of “amour.” Starts at 7:30 p.m. tonight at the . Admission for members is $8 for adults and $4 for children; for nonmenbers that's $12 for adults and $6 for kids.
2. : Today's the last day for Lexington residents to get their dogs licensed, as is required by state statute and town bylaw. The standard license fee is $15 per dog and current rabies vaccination certificates must be filed with the Town Clerk’s Office before any license can be issued.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Public meetings posted for today on the town website include the 2020 Vision Committee at 7:45 a.m. at the and the Board of Assessors at 8:30 a.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. Lexington Youth Lacrosse Sign Up: Lexington Youth Lacrosse is currently seeking members to fill roster spots at several age levels, includinggirls in grades 1 and 2, boys in grades 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8 for Spring 2012. Signup at Lincoln Park between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. Complete program descriptions and registration information can be found at www.lexingtonlax.org.
5. Sunny, Warm and Maybe Snowy: Should be sunny and warm today, with highs of 47, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a slight chance of snow showers after 3 a.m. as temperatures drop down to 29.