The William Diamond Junior Fife & Drum Corps cordially invites you to attend a unique holiday event:
A Winter Concert: Music Through the Centuries
Sunday, December 2nd at 2:00 p.m.
Cary Hall, 1605 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington
This is a wonderful way to celebrate the holidays - a treat for the eyes as well as the ears. This is suitable for everyone including children.
We'll have the following performers:
- The William Diamond Junior Fife & Drum Corps
- The Colonial Minstrels - playing 17th and 18th Century English Country Dance Music, Irish and Colonial Music
- Ameri-Clique - playing festival music from Basel, Switzerland
- Lee Caron - percussionist
- Holiday music & historical favorites
Tickets, which are $10 for adults or $5 for seniors and children under 8, are being sold at Michelson’s Shoes, Wales Copy Center, Dr. Sam Levine’s office, at the door, through one of our members, or by emailing WilliamDiamondFifeDrum@gmail.com.
Proceeds from ticket sales will help purchase uniforms for our growing corps. We now have 50 young members who help keep alive our nation's historical music! A portion of the proceeds will also be given back to the Town to support the 300th Anniversary celebrations.
Celebrate music, the season, our Town's history, and our nation's heritage!