The Lexington Housing Partnership will host an in-depth look at affordable housing in Lexington on Thursday, Feb. 2 at the on Bedford Street.
Titled “Lexington Affordable Housing; Who, What, Where, When and Why,” the free forum will include presentations by the Lexington Housing Authority, Lexington Housing Assistance Board (), Lexington Housing Partnership and a tenant of an affordable unit.
Light refreshments will be available at 7 p.m. and the program begins at 7:30 p.m. According to a press release, topics to be covered include:
- The changing demographics of Lexington
- The impact of 40B legislation
- What is the Lexington Housing Authority?
- The history and mandate of LexHAB
- Financing Affordable Housing
- How does tenant selection work?
- Who lives in affordable housing?
Following those topics, there will be tine for questions. This event is presented by the Lexington Housing Partnership and sponsored by .