1. Town Meeting Tonight: Lexington's annual Town Meeting is back in action tonight at 7:30 p.m. at . Business still ahead includes caplital projects and a bylaw amendment that would delete the requirement to mail the warrant to all residents.
2. Lexington Alarm Letter Display: Around Patriots' Day each year, the proudly displays the Lexington Alarm letter, drafted the morning of April 19, 1775, which alerted the colonies that war with the British had begun with the shots fired on the .
3. Lexington Field & Garden Club: The Lexington Field and Garden Club meet at 9:30 a.m. this morning at the , and the presentation will be "Edith Wharton and the Gardens at The Mount," with Anne Schulyer, lecturer from The Mount, Lenox, Mass.
4. Today in High School Sports: athletic action today includes boys varsity track at 3:30 p.m. at home against Woburn High School; and girls varsity track at 3:30 p.m. at Woburn High and co-ed varsity Ultimate Frisbee at 3:45 p.m. at Concord Carlisle High.
5. That's What They Said Yesterday: Should be partly sunny today, with a chance of showers and high near 54, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts possible rain overnight with a low of 40.