1. Town Meeting Tonight: After more than a week off, annual Town Meeting reconvenes tonight at 7:30 p.m. at . Still ahead after tonight's business will be petition to as an inn and restaurant and a bid to purchase the Wright Farm propert on Grove Street.
2. Today in High School Sports: athletic action today includes girls varisty tennis at 3:30 p.m. at Melrose High; boys freshmen and JV baseball at 3:45 p.m. at Reading Memorial High School; girls varsity and JV softball at 4:45 p.m. at Reading and boys varsity tennis at 4 p.m. at home against Melrose.
According to High School Sports.net, all of today's scheduled games have been postponed until tomorrow.
3. Citizens for Lexington Conservation Annual Meeting: At the CLC Annual Meeting at 7 p.m. tonight at , Birgit de Weerd will speak about her 25 years of beekeeping. She will talk about the activities in and around a beehive, starting in January and ending in the fall with the honey harvest. A short business meeting will precede the lecture.
4. Get Patched In: Did you know you can receive daily headlines sent straight to your email inbox? It's easy -- just visit our homepage and scroll down to the footer box at the bottom of the page, look under the column "Goodies" and click on "Newsletters," and then enter your email address into the box that pops up and boom! You're done.
5. More Rain in the Forecast: Possibly heavy rain and patchy for are in the forecast today, as highs hit the mid-60s, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly cloudy evening with a chance of showers late and a low of 47.