1. Wright Farm Hearing: The Board of Selectmen and Conservation Commission will hold a public hearing to discuss a proposal to purchase Wright Farm at 7 p.m. tonight at Cary Hall. The $2.95 million land acquision request will go before annual Town Meeting with support from the selectmen, Conservation Commission and Community Preservation Committee.
2. Report Cards, Youth Risk Behavior: The School Committee is meeting at 7:30 p.m. tonight at the and its agenda includesa public hearing on school choice, Youth Risk Behavior survey and a K-5 standards-based report card.
3. : Lexington's Republican Town Committee will hold its monthly meeting from 7 to 9 p.m. at the .
4. Today in High School Sports: There's a full slate of sports action this afternoon, including girls varsity tennis at 3:30 p.m. at Melrose High; boys JV and freshmen baseball and girls varsity and JV softball at 3:45 p.m. at Reading Memorial High; girls varsity lacrosse at 3:45 p.m. at home against Winchester High; coed varsity Ultimate Firsbee at 3:45 p.m. at Andover High; boys varsity tennis at 4 p.m. at home against Melrose High, boys varsity and JV and freshmen girls lacrosse at 4 p.m. at Winchester and girls JV lacrosse at 5 p.m. at home against Winchester.
5. Sun, Wind and Maybe Showers: Should be sunny and breezy today, with a slight chance of showers and a high of 57, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a slight chance of showers late and an overnight low of 41.