1. It's Good Friday: And that means the Lexington Public Schools and adminstrative offices are closed. Town offices are open.
2. Free Rabies Clinic Saturday: Lexington Health officials, animal control and the Burlington Veterinary Hospital are collaborating to host a . This clinic will be held rain or shine on Saturday, April 7. Dogs will be vaccinated during the first hour, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. and cats will be vaccinated from 10:45 to 11: 45 a.m. There are a limited number of doses available and pre-registration is required. All dogs must be on a leash and owners shall have a bag to clean up after their dog. All cats must be in carriers.
3. Fourth Quarter Property Tax Bills: The Tax Collector's Office has mailed all 4th quarter fiscal 2012 real estate and personal property tax bills. The due date of the bill is May 1, and tax bills can be paid online by going to the town website and following the online services link to online bill payment.
4. Easter Sunrise Worship: At 6 a.m. on Sunday, April 8, the Rev. Paul Shupe of will lead a traditional Easter Sunrise Worship on . The worship is free and open to people of all faiths and is a meaningful way to start the celebration of Easter.
5. Sunny and Windy Once Again: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 53 and wind gusts of about 24 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 31.