1. Tales Told by Teens: Looking for a little afternoon entertainment for the little ones? Head over to the Cary Memorial Library where teens from the Teen Advisory Board (TAB) will interpret and perform favorite children’s classics from 3 to 4 p.m.
2. Today in Public Meetings: Public meetings posted for today on the town website include the Tourism Committee's Antony Working Group at 10 a.m. at the Cary Memorial Library; Transportation Advisory Committee at 3 p.m. at the Town Office Building; the Community Preservation Committee at 3 p.m. at the Cary Memorial Library; the Permanent Buliding Committee at 7 p.m. at the DPW Building and the Cary Lecture Committee at 8 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. Ash Wednesday Services Around Lexington: Today's the start of the Lenten season and here are some Ash Wednesday services happening in Lexington: St. Brigid's will hold Mass at 7 a.m. and a service of ashes at 4 p.m.; Sacred Heart will have masses at 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.; the Church of Our Redeemer will hold Ash Wednesday services at noon and 7:30 p.m.; Grace Chapel will hold a worship and prayer service at 7 p.m.; Hancock United Church of Christ will hold an Ash Wednesday service at 7 p.m.; Pilgrim Congregational Church UCC will hold its services at 7:30 p.m. and Trinity Covenant Church will hold an all-church dinner and then worship service from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
4. Office Hours Tomorrow: Attention Patch readers -- I'll be holding office hours tomorrow, beginning at 10 a.m., at Panera Bread in Lexington Center. I'll try to grab a table in the front room. And you'll know me by the big, green Patch sticker on my laptop. Hit me up with questions, concerns, story ideas and any other kind of input that can help me help Patch help you.
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night and Maybe Rain: Isolated showers and clouds this morning gradually give way to a sunny day with highs of 56, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of overnight showers and lows of 36.