1. Digney Fignus Duo in Concert: Hungry for good food and good music? Head over to Nourish from 7 to 9:30 p.m. tonight as veteran singer/songwriter Digney Fignus and mandolin/slide guitar/lap steel player Chris Leadbetter for a night of original Americana/Roots music.
2. Today in Public Meetings: Public meetings posted for today on the town website include the Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building and the Appropriation Committee at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. An Affordable Homeownership Opportunity: An affordable two-bedroom, two-bath unit at Jefferson Union Place is to be sold by lottery to an eleigible homebuyer. The $163,600 unit has approximately 1,306 sf of living space. Maximum income limits are $45,500 for one person, $52,000 for two persons, $58,500 for three and $65,000 for four. Applications are available at the Town Clerk's Office and Cary Memorial Library. An informational meeting is scheduled to be held from 6 to 8 p.m., March 5 at the Depot Building.
4. Holler at Me: I'll be holding office hours at 10 a.m. this morning at Panera Bread in Lexington Center. I'll try to grab a table in the front room. And you'll know me by the big, green Patch sticker on my laptop. Hit me up with questions, concerns, story ideas and any other kind of input that can help me help Patch help you.
5. Sounds like Spring: Rain's possible this morning before clouds gradually give way to a sunny day with a high of 52, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts temperatures dropping down to 38 overnight and a chance of rain in the early morning hours.