1. : Join and Cathy Zolner, health and nutrition coach and owner of Nourish to Flourish, at 2 p.m. today for an informative and fun presentation on brain health. Zolner will share her short list of delicious brain-healthy foods, along with easy ways we can add brain-rich nutrients to our everyday menus. If you plan to attend, please RSVP at 781-861-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include: LexHAB at 8 a.m. at the ; the Capital Expenditures Committee at 8:45 a.m.; the Trustees of Cary Library at 1 p.m. at ; the Hanscom Field Advisory Committee at 7 p.m. at ; the Conservation Commission at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall, the Human Services Committee at 7:30 p.m. at the and the Community Center Task Force at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall.
3. : If you're eating or ordering out tonight, consider the Flatbread Company in Bedford. A portion of all Flatbread sales that night will be donated to Lexington's Community Nursery School, whether you choose to dine in or take out.
4. Businesses, Claim Your Listings: Justin Saglio, local editor for Holliston Patch, created on Patch. Among the extra benefits available to those with claimed listings are checking stats on ratings and reviews, editing and adding info and managing their photos and other media.
5. Warming Up: Patchy fog early and then clouds give way to a mostly sunny day with a high of 72, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 52.