1. Town Meeting's Back in Action: Annual Town Meeting reconvenes at 7:30 p.m. tonight at to take up remaining articles dealing with the and a request to rezone the Dana Home and an adjacent property to allow for .
2. School Committee Looks to Counsel on Wellman Report Data: The School Committee is meeting at 3 p.m. today at the Town Office Building and its agenda includes a discussion with School Committee Counsel and Town Counsel regarding the data collected from staff and relied upon as the basis for the .
3. Today in High School Sports: The sports schedule for today includes boys varsity tennis at 3:30 p.m. at Watertown High; girls varsity tennis at 3:30 p.m. at home vs. Watertown; boys freshmen and JV baseball at Woburn High; girls junior varsity softball at 3:45 p.m. vs. Woburn; boys JV volleyball at 4 p.m. and Boys varsity volleyball at 5:30 p.m. at Lowell Catholic High School, and boys varsity baseball and girls varsity softball at home vs. Woburn high.
4. Colonial Community Sing: If you're not attending annual Town Meeting, head over to the around 7:30 p.m. to sing songs from the colonial era, as well as familiar American classics.
5. Precipitation Predicted: Showers, possible thunderstorms and patchy fog are in the forecast for today, with a high near 66, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more rain and possible thunderstorms overnight with a low around 55.