1. : This evening’s program, which begins at 7:30 p.m. at , features the Chamber Orchestra performing the Viola Concerto, movement 1-Allegro by Sir William Walton; Senior violist Carolyn Chang, one of this year’s Concerto Competition winners will be the featured soloist. The Orchestra will also play Variations on Themes from Verdi's Rigoletto by Luigi Bassi with Junior Thomas Jeon '13, also a winner of the Concerto Competition, featured as the clarinet soloist. And the Chamber Orchestra will finish the evening.
2. High School Hoops - Postseason Play: The Lexington High School boys basketball team heads to Lawrence tonight to take on Acton-Boxboro in the MIAA DIvision I North Semi-Final at 7 p.m. at Lawrence High School.
3. : Lexington Toastmasters meets at 12 p.m. this afternoon at . The group meets weekly with a pre-set agenda to facilitate member skill development and the Toastmasters educational program (see www.toastmasters.org) builds communication and leadership skills in a supportive environment. Guests are welcome. Visit the club as often as you'd like until you decide to join.
4. Today in Public Meetings: Public meetings posted for today on the town website include: The Tree Committee at 7:30 a.m. at the ; the EDCO Collaborative at 10:30 a.m. at the EDCO offices in Waltham; the School Committee's policy subcommittee at 7 p.m. at the School Administration Building; the Appropriation Committee at 7:30 p.m. at the ; the Permanent Building Committee at 7 p.m. at the DPW Building; the Historical Commission at 7:30 p.m. at ; the Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building and the Special Educaiton Parent Advisory Council at 7:30 p.m. at Lexington High School.
5. Sunny, Warm and Windy: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high near 63, but breezy, with southwest wind gusts as high as 39 mph, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more wind and possible showers on a mostly cloudy evening with a low of 39.