Brookline Bank, formerly known as Brookline Savings Bank is located on Massachusetts Avenue at Depot Square in the middle of Lexington Center. Although it does not have safe deposit boxes, Brookline Bank offers most other services needed by a consumer or small business owner.
Brookline Bank has a financial advisor in the branch three days a week to answer its customer's in-depth financial-management questions.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Services: Financial advice
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Teller service