Center for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Located on Lowell Street, just past the intersection of Woburn and Lowell, the Center for Acupuncture opened its doors at their new location in 2011. The practice's director, Loocie Brown, has been a licensed acupuncturist for over 19 years and a faculty member at the New England School of Acupuncture since 1996. Ms. Brown currently holds regular health education seminars at Emerson Hospital and is a regular contributor to their Integrative Health & Wellness Center programs. Ms. Brown's specialties include the treatment of seasonal allergies, acute and chronic pain issues and gastrointestinal problems.
The Center for Acupuncture also holds seminars on acupuncture and related topics. To find out when the next seminar is taking place, visit the practice's Web site. To schedule an appointment or for a free phone consultation, call the number provided during business hours.
- Hours: Mon 9am-5pm; Tues-Thur 10am - 6pm; Fri 9am-1pm; by appointment only
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Insurance accepted: While the center does not accept insurance, Blue Cross/Blue Shield discounts are available.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: Boston Medical Center
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Specialties: Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine