While the present owner of Crafty Yankee has been there since 1994, the business itself has been around since 1980. This unique shop offers New England and international gifts, works by local artisans and other handcrafted goods. The range of products is very diverse and includes purses, ceramics, baby gifts and the Trollbeads line of handcrafted jewelry. The owner is a Lexington resident and a big supporter of local charities.
- Fax: 781-861-7550
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Enter thru TD Bank ramp entrance, then side door
- Founding Date: 12/01/1970
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: J. Medeiros, Trollbeads, Chamilia, Ed Levin, Patricia Locke, Baggallini, Vera Bradley, Brighton, Simon Pearce, Julia Knight, Campbell Studios, Stonewall Kitchen
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Merchandise may be returned for a full refund if returned within 7 days with the original sales receipt or enclosed gift receipt. After 7 days, merchandise may be exchanged for store credit only.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: A culturally diverse, family oriented and friendly community. Lexington is comprised of educated consumers, environmently concerned families and charitable people. Our bike path and parks are loved by all. Come visit!
- What's your most popular item?: Jewelry and gifts at prices for everyone's budget. Showcasing the work of New England artisans, our selections accomodate all ages and tastes, from the traditional to the contemporary. For every person and every event something is special.