Fancy Flea Antiques & Fine Jewelry
Fancy Flea Antiques & Fine Jewelry, located on Massachusetts Avenue in Lexington Center, has been in business for over 30 years. The store owner is a Lexington resident and supports the local community, by being a member of the local Chamber of Commerce and supporting various events and charities. The friendly and knowledgeable staff is happy to discuss the wide array of antiques and collectible items on display. Be sure to ask about the great "Lay Away" and "Trade Up" programs.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: Only store credit will be given.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: An "antique" is at least 100 years old. How has this been verified?
- Antiques specialties: Estate and jewlery items
- Multi-dealer store: No