Four Fillies Farm
The Four Fillies Farm has been in business since August 2004. The riding stable offers the following lessons: private, semiprivate, group, party and team. All of these lessons include use of its horses. If you already own a horse, you may bring it to the facility by trailer and use it for a lesson. Please see Four Fillies' website for rates and other information. In addition, check out the Barn Flies summer program, which pairs a student with a horse or a pony. There are also several other "horsemanship" programs available. Four Fillies Farm hosts horse shows at the farm; please call for the date of the next show.
- Hours: Lessons/Events: Tue, 4pm; Wed, 4pm, Sat, 9am, 10am, 10pm. The schedule is subject to change without notice. Visit the website or contact the Farm directly for the latest information.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Number of horses: 12
- Ride facilities: Jump course, Ring, Trail
- Services: Horse shows, Lessons
- Discipline clinics for: Dressage, Jumping
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate