Knights of Columbus
The Lexington Council of the Knights of Columbus is located on Bedford Street, midway between Route 128 and the Historic Lexington Battle Green. The Council was chartered in 1894.
The Knights of Columbus is a members-only Catholic men's charitable organization. It has approximately 250 members. This charter supports both local and national charitable organizations. It also owns Heritage Hall, which is available for rental by the general public.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Scope: Local, National