National Heritage Museum
Opened in 1975 by the Freemasons, National Heritage Museum offers a variety of exhibits, programs and family friendly special events covering American life across four centuries. The museum also has an auditorium with a capacity of 394 that can be rented by the general public. Contact the museum for more information.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 4:30pm; Sun, noon - 4:30pm; Mon, closed except for President's Day, Patriot's Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Founding Date: Apr 19 1975
- Ticket information: Admission is free. Donations are accepted.
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Coat/bag check: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Restrictions: No smoking
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: Yes
- Audio tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Shop hours are same as museum hours.
- Cameras allowed?: No
- Membership levels: Family, Individual