Nourish Restaurant is located in Lexington Center on Massachusetts Avenue at the intersection of Waltham St. Opened in July 2009, the family owners and operators of this business have 30 years of experience in the food service industry. The menu is quite diverse, with offerings ranging from vegan and vegetarian to chicken and beef entrees. The restaurant's operating philosophy is to source the food served from local organic farms and other small local businesses, as well as to support area charities and community organizations. They also host a variety of events, including specialty themed dinners and live music performances.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 10am - 9pm, with brunch served until 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.nourishlexington.com/menu/Dinner
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Bistro
- Signature dishes: Falafel, peanut noodle and nourish special
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Tony Entzminger
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun