The roots of Temple Emunah stretch back to the beginning of the 20th century. A small group of Jewish families formed the East Lexington Hebrew Congregation in 1911, and together the families built an Orthodox synagogue on Sylvia Street - Temple B'nai Jacob. The current temple opened in 1963 and, many years and $5.5 million in fundraising later, the temple opened a major addition to the original building.
- Hours: Daily Service Times: Sun, 9am and 7:30pm; Mon-Thu, 7am and 7:30pm; Fri, 7am and 6:15pm; Saturday, 9:30am and Minḥah.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Jewish - Conservative
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs