Youville Place Assisted Living Residence
Located close to Lexington center, Youville Place has provided values-based assisted living options to the community for more than 12 years. Offering both short- and long-term residence combined with services, the community provides a unique combination of comfort and social support. Seniors enjoy residence in an energetic community, while taking advantage of the dining, housekeeping and personal care services available.
In addition to the Lexington location, Youville House Assisted Living Residence is a sister location in Cambridge. Youville House and Youville Place Assisted Living Residences are not-for-profit and members of Covenant Health Systems, a Catholic, multi-institutional health and elder care organization serving New England.
- Fax: 781-862-4289
- Hours: Staffed 24 hrs/day
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: January 1, 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: Applicable long-term care
- Accreditations/certifications: Certified by the EOEA, state of MA
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Chapel, Game room, Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation
- Capacity: 92
- Visiting hours: Daily