Following are some of the hospitals serving the area:
Children's Hospital Boston at Lexington
- 482 Bedford St., Lexington, MA
Who to Call: In emergencies, call 911. At other times call Lexington Fire Department at 781-862-0271.
- Emergency Medical Services of the Fire Department has 26 certified paramedics on the team.
- The department has two advanced life support ambulance,
- For questions regarding an ambulance bill, New England Medical Billing may be contacted at 781-986-1785.
Who to Call: In emergencies, call 911. At other times, call 781-862-1212.
- Mark J. Corr is the chief of police of Lexington.
- It is based at 1575 Massachusetts Ave., Lexington, MA 02420.
- General e-mails can be sent at PoliceInfo@lexingtonma.gov.
Who to Call: In emergencies, call 911. At other times, call Lexington Fire Department at 781-862-0271.
- William Middlemiss is the chief of the department.
- The Fire Headquarters is based at 45 Bedford St.
- The East Lexington Station is based at 1006 Massachusetts Ave.
- The department has 55 personnel who make up the fire prevention bureau, fire suppression and emergency medical services.
- It also has special operation units such as forestry trucks, a lighting trailer, a six wheel gator vehicle and a hazardous materials response trailer.