Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
- Dr. Paul B. Ash has been the superintendent of the Lexington Public Schools since 2005.
- From 1998 to 2005, he served as the superintendent of schools for the Westwood Public Schools.
- He previously worked for the Wellesley Public Schools as director of professional personnel and staff development, assistant superintendent for personnel, finance and administration, assistant superintendent for personnel and planning, and interim superintendent of schools.
- Ash started his career as a chemistry, physics and earth science teacher at the Dover-Sherborn Regional High School.
- Ash received the Doctor of Philosophy degree from Boston College.
- He also earned the certificate of advanced graduate study from Harvard University's Graduate School of Education and has completed his Master of Arts in teaching from University of Massachusetts and Bachelor of Science in chemistry from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- He has served Boston College as an adjunct faculty member providing training in finance and facilities management to masters and doctoral students.
- He is a member of the National Superintendent's Roundtable and has served on the National Board of Governors for the American Association of School Administrators.
- He can be contacted at 781-861-2550, ext. 212 or by e- mail at email@example.com.